- Bosque Village is a non-smoking location.
- No illegal drugs.
- Don’t feed the dogs.
- No unexpected guests.
- Stay on the trails.
- Do not gather firewood, flowers, or plants from the forest.
- Be trained in fire making at the Bosque before making a fire.
- Fire spinning in approved areas only due to high risk of forest fires.
- Do not waste or play with the candles.
- Don’t drive around the Bosque.
- Do not litter.
- No amplified music. If you want to lead an activity that involves amplified music, let us know.
- Follow Bosque hours: everyone returns to the Bosque by 7:30PM
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children.
- Please respect the forest, the residents, volunteers, and visitors.
Please, if you have any problem with any of the rules above, do not plan to visit us. It is much easier for us to continue to welcome guests who agree to respect us and our spaces.
If you have any questions about why we have a certain rule, please ask before arriving.